Bungie has deployed Hotfix 184.108.40.206 to Destiny 2 across all platforms. Full patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue in Iron Banner and Momentum Control playlists where capturing a zone on certain maps did not reward Super energy and show “zone captured” text.
- Iron Banner Freelance node now properly displays the longer respawn time setting.
Dares of Eternity
- Lowered recommended Power level to 1100.
- Fixed an issue where players could be auto launched into Dares of Eternity before acquiring a Heavy weapon.
- Additional physics objects are cleaned up between rounds to prevent crashes during long Dares sessions.
- Fixed an issue where rewards level (platinum, etc) would be displayed at the end of the activity in regular difficulty.
Presage Exotic Mission
- Fixed an issue preventing players from interacting with datapads within the Presage Exotic mission. Datapads and their connected compartments/chests must be accessed in order as players move through the Glykon.
- In addition to this fix, the weekly lockout for earning lore book pages for Presage completions was removed. Players will now earn one lore book page per activity completion without any weekly lockout. This should allow players to finish the lore book in the time remaining before The Witch Queen launches.
Dungeon: Grasp of Avarice
- Fixed an area where players can get out of the environment in Sunken Lair.
- Added geometry to prevent exploiting an encounter by completing it without engaging its mechanics.
- Fixed an issue where some of the Champions in the Chamber of Starlight lost sector were not counting towards the total for the purpose of calculating rewards, allowing players to skip them and still achieve platinum.
- Fixed an issue where public event rally flags would not fully regenerate Super energy for Supers in the longer cooldown tiers.
- Updated Deuteranopia, Protanopia, and Tritanopia colorblind modes default colors to make it easier to distinguish between combatant health bars.
- Fixed an issue where some emblems were not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue where some emblems were not displaying correct art.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue where Icefall Mantle could be activated immediately after Glacial Guard fell off the Titan.
- Added guaranteed drops of Dreaming City weapons from completing the Blind Well event.
- Fixed an issue where Forerunner’s catalyst was missing a description string when viewed in the Exotic catalysts menu.
- Fixed an issue where Forerunner would spawn with 11 ammo in pvp when running Sidearm Reserves mods.
- Sidearm Reserves mod has now been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Poison Wings Spread ornament for Le Monarque had an arrow permanently nocked when stowed.
- Fixed an issue where the Braytech M6 ornament for Forerunner caused the weapon’s reticle to shrink when aiming down sights.
- Fixed an issue where The Gray Hornet Sparrow’s left pipe wouldn’t fire
- Fixed an issue where the Shadowshot and Silence and Squall Supers were not in the correct passive cooldown tiers.
- Fixed an issue where Shatterdive was costing a melee charge on successfully shattering a Stasis crystal with the landing detonation.
- Fixed an issue where Frontal Assault was activating when the player attacked dead objects with a charged melee.
Bounties and Pursuits
- Fixed an issue where Weekly Starhorse Bounties could only be completed on one character.
- Fixed an issue that could lead to players being unable to obtain the “Magnum Opus II” quest from Xur even after meeting the correct conditions.
- Fixed an issue where certain Sparrow engine VFX would fail to play.
- Fixed an issue where the emblem “The Metal, The Flow” could not be reclaimed in collections if discarded.
- Fixed an issue where the item representing the Moments of Triumph T-shirt could never be discarded.
- Players who previously completed the Twitch Gift Subscriptions Bounty and did not receive the Watcher’s Shade shader can now claim it from Amanda Holliday in the Tower.
- The emblem Dreissigste, which is earned by completing Twitch Gift Subscription Bounties, now appears in Collections for players who have unlocked it.
- Fixed issue causing the perks on Banshee-44’s Legendary weapons to reroll on Wednesdays after the weekly reset.
- Wicked Overgrowth shader now displays properly in collections when acquired.
- Fixed an issue on the Roster that could cause Destiny 2 to close in circumstances where many friends or clan mates cycled online states in a short window of time.
- The fix for this issue may introduce a minor performance hit for players with many friends or clan mates. The team is already working on a fix to improve this performance hit.