Here’s a quick look at what’s happening next week in Destiny 2 beginning at reset on Tuesday, May 25th.
- Hack the Vex Network on the Tangled Shore in the new Override!
- Uncover the vulnerabilities in the Vex Network in the first weekly Expunge mission.
- Shaxx brings Mayhem to the Crucible!
- Stop Kargen in the Insight Terminus Nightfall.
Also from May 25th through May 27th, a Vanguard Strikes Cross Play Beta playlist will be available. This playlist will matchmake players on PlayStation, Xbox, PC and Stadia together. Completing three strikes in this playlist while the beta is active will reward a unique legendary emblem called Stars Crossed.
At reset, Destiny 2 will receive Hotfix 22.214.171.124 on all platforms. Below are some of the key highlights of this Hotfix:
- Completing 8 bounties for the Splicer Servitor weekly Challenge will correctly reward Pinnacle gear.
- Energy Accelerant no longer increases damage against players. Additionally, Energy Accelerant no longer increases the base damage of Symmetry, Telesto, Black Talon, and Deathbringer.
- Fixed an issue where the exotic catalyst for sidearm “Cryosthesia 77K” was incorrectly accruing progress through energy slot weapon kills.
- The Presage activity will now reward Pinnacle gear as intended.