Next week in Destiny 2, at reset on Tuesday, May 11th, Season 14 (Season of the Splicer) begins!
The Kell of Light, Mithrax, returns and with his help Guardians will take the fight to the Vex to put a stop to the Endless Night and save the City!
The new 6-player matchmade activity, Override, goes live on Europa. There will be new a new Stasis Aspect quest available as well.
Armor Synthesis arrives in Destiny 2. Visit Ada-1 in the Tower to transmog your gear through the new system.
Defeat Belmon, Transcendent Mind in the Glassway Nightfall: The Ordeal.
Team Scorched returns to the Crucible!
Go get new loot out of Umbral Engrams and the Override activity. Plus the seasonal ritual weapon is the Fusion Rifle Null Composure. Three new weapons join the post-game reward pool for Gambit, Crucible and Strikes as well.
New Destiny 1 reprised weapons make their debut as the Nightfall: The Ordeal drops including the Hung Jury scout rifle.
Also dropping next week alongside the new season is Update 3.2.0.
Next Tuesday, May 11, maintenance for the deployment of Update 3.2.0 will begin. Below is a timeline of events:
- 9 AM PDT (1600 UTC): Maintenance begins.
- 9:45 AM PDT (1645 UTC): Players are removed from activities. Destiny 2 is brought offline.
- 10 AM PDT (1700 UTC): Update 3.2.0 will be available across all platforms and regions. Players will be able to log back into Destiny 2.
- 11 AM PDT (1800 UTC): Destiny 2 maintenance is expected to conclude.
Below are some issues that will be resolved with Update 3.2.0. A complete list will be shared when the update goes live.
- In the Warden of Nothing strike, the number of champions defeated will now track properly for each player.
- Felwinter’s Helm will no longer cause 2020 Solstice of Heroes armor glows to default to Void, regardless of the player’s current subclass.
- Players on the Moon will no longer automatically join the Hive Ritual public event and must engage in combat to join the event as intended.
- In The Disgraced strike, players will no longer be locked out of the boss room from spawning too far behind other fireteam members.
- Arcstrider Hunter’s Combat Flow will no longer fail to trigger on melee kills.
- New Light tutorial messages will no longer appear during Crucible and Gambit matches.
- In Gambit, dropped motes will no longer disappear immediately if the opposing team summons their primeval.